TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All reservations must be made through our website, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or via telephone on +56-9-93530117.
- For every reservation Snow Camp Chile will send a document showing all the details of the program and their prices.
- Bookings will not be confirmed until a payment of 50% of the total booking fee is made to Snow Camp Chile’s bank account.
- Final payment must be made before arrival.
Organization of training groups and behavior on the camp
- Individual athletes must follow the general conditions of the camp and behave according to them.
- The conduct of team members are responsibility of their coaches, trainers or team managers, and they have the responsibility to promote high standards of behavior during their stay, in the training camp and out of it. They shall ensure that all team members abide by all applicable rules on the camp.
- They must organize and coordinate their teams and deliver them all the daily information we will provide.
- Any requirement needed by an athlete or team member, must be presented only though the coach/trainer/team manager to us.
- All athletes, coaches, trainers and participants of the camp are required to have an Emergency Medical Insurance. We want everyone to enjoy their visit and stay safe.
- Minor athletes (under 18) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (coach/parent) and have legal notarized permission from their parents or guardians, authorizing their participation in the Snow Camp Chile 2019.
The cancellation of confirmed and paid reservations will be refunded as follows:
Cancellations for the camp received 20 or more days prior to the start of the camp.
- SCCHILE will refund 80% of the cancellation.
- SCCHILE will retain a mandatory 20% of the total reservation cost for administrative purposes.
- The refund date will be announced after that.
Cancellations received less than 20 days prior to the start of the camp
- These cancellations will not be refunded.